Complete Functional Commands
#Paypal – Assign your PayPal account to receive payment if funding exceeds US$ 100.
Example: @charityibonus #paypal firstname.lastname@example.org
#Contribute – for user to check how much he/she has contributed to a beneficiary.
Example: @charityibonus #contribute
#Fund – Check the fund that available to be collected by a beneficiary.
Example: @charityibonus #fund
#Join – This is the first command to join our program and you can set beneficiary by adding the beneficiary username after the #join @beneficiary . Without the @beneficiary, the beneficiary will be yourself.
Example: @charityibonus #join @beneficiary
#Assign – Assign beneficiary, the new one will override the old one in 24 hours.
Example: @charityibonus #assign @beneficiary
#Check – Check the current preset beneficiary
Example: @charityibonus #check
Example: @charityibonus #help
#Travel – Get a list of available hotels and airlines booking sites.
Example: @charityibonus #Travel
#Terms – Get terms and conditions of using our program
Example: @charityibonus #terms
#Receipt – to add receipt information to claim cash back from in-store merchant. #receipt followed by Transaction ID, $Amount , @merchant
Example: @charityibonus #receipt 13AF748 $12.88 @McDonalds
User Terms & Conditions:
- Cash back is calculated and paid by our merchant partner. The % amount and the pay back period can be found on our partner section.
- CharityiBonus will charge 20% of the Cash Back for on-line merchant and 25% for in-store merchants
- The cash back currency for on-line merchant is normally in USD, and the cash back currency for in-store merchant is normally in local currency.
- CharityiBonus will pay to the beneficiary when the fund is over USD 100 or defined by the beneficiary.
- There will be foreign exchange rate cost, cost of wiring money to different countries, or transaction cost charged by Paypal.
- CharityiBonus will not be responsible for the failure of cash back payment from merchants if occurs.